ATTRACTIONS OUTSIDE THE CAMPING
Something nice for everyone
Our camping is situated nearby beautiful forests and sandy beaches – Grzybowo and nearby areas offer you either calm beaching or an active, variable spending a free time.
WALKING AND CYCLING ROUTES
You don’t have to take your bicycles from home, because we offer the bicycle rental at the territory of our CAMPING.
The offer for „Sunday” cyclists and professionals:
- Dźwirzyno – Grzybowo – Kołobrzeg. The distance of 11 km, the time of covering a distance is about 45 min. The route goes trough the forests (asphalt routes) along the Baltic Sea coast.
- Seaside international cycling route (Dźwirzyno – Grzybowo – Kołobrzeg – Bagicz – Sianożęty – Ustronie Morskie). The distance of 30 km, the time of covering the distance is about 2 hours one way.
WATER LANDING ON RESKO LAKE (DŹWIRZYNO)
- You are allowed to rent a personal watercraft, a kayak and sailing boats
- There is also a summer surfing and kitesurfing school
TREASURES AND SURPRISES
When spend a summer in Grzybowo, there is a chance to meet a seal on the beach. Surely, you will bring a real Baltic Sea shell home!
Search for shells on the beach between Grzybowo and Dżwirzyno and seals like being observed from a safe distance.
ATTRACTIONS FOR CHILDREN
- The football pitch in the western part of Grzybowo
- The theme park Zieleniewo, i.e. the wild West by the sea, situated in Zieleniewo village (about 3.6 km)
- The horse stables and the riding school in Grzybowo, Dźwirzyno or Zieleniewo
- The rope parks in Kołobrzeg and Dźwirzno
- The Family Amusement Park POMERANIA in Dygowo – highly recommended
- The Oceanarium in Kołobrzeg
- The Park of Miniatures and Train sets in Dziwnów
- The Park of mini Lighthouses in Niechorze
- The Whale Park in Rewal
After all these attractions you can visit and try our delicious home dishes in our eating place.
ARE YOU STILL WONDERING WHERE TO SPEND YOUR VACATIONS?
Visit the Bursztynek Camping in Grzybowo and enjoy a closeness of forests and beaches.