Attractions outside the camping
Something nice for everyone
The regulations of the Campsite is important (learn more about the Regulations here! – the Regulation, secondly there are also important unwritten rules to be observed.
- Do not park your car in front of someone’s tent and keep a distance from your neighbours when you pitch your tent (luckily it is not difficult here, our campsite Bursztynek is the biggest campsite in Grzybowo)
- Bearing in mind safety – especially children’s safety – observe all traffic regulations within the area of our camp.
- Respect your “neighbours’ area” and do not short your distance walking through their “ground”.
- Fire up your barbecue as not to let smoke go towards your neighbours.
- Clean up after yourself wherever you are, i.e. the kitchen and the table after eating and dispose dirty water after washing the dishes into the drainage basin.
- Before you leave the campsite remember to remove all lines connecting your tent or camper.
The last but not least: leave the campsite within indicated time, because other holidaymakers could wait for this place!
Leave a Reply